1.7.11. Spare wheel (Corsa)
The spare wheel is in a luggage carrier and is fixed under a floor cover a lambskin nut. Release a clip under a loading edge and lift a floor cover.
The spare wheel is located behind under a car floor.
1. Unscrew to the full a bolt with a six-sided head in a floor of a luggage compartment a key for wheel bolts.
2. Lift the holder of a spare wheel.
3. Disconnect a hook and lower the holder of a spare wheel.
4. Disconnect a safety cable.
5. Completely lower the holder and take out a spare wheel.
The pro-masonry ring is located on cars with an emergency wheel between an emergency wheel and a floor of the car.
6. Replace a wheel.
7. Lay the replaced wheel in the holder of a spare wheel the outer side up.
At placement of a full-size wheel it is not necessary to insert a pro-masonry ring between a wheel and a floor of the car.
8. Lift the holder of a spare wheel, connect a safety cable.
9. Lift the holder of a spare wheel and fix in a hook. The hook has to be turned at the same time by the open party back.
10. Rotation of a bolt with a six-sided head in a floor of a luggage compartment by means of a key for bolts of a wheel lift the holder of a spare wheel up to an emphasis.
On some versions of the car the spare wheel can be executed in the form of an emergency wheel. The emergency wheel is marked by a sticker on a rim.
At the car equipment light-alloy obodyam the spare wheel can have a steel rim.
Use of a spare wheel with summer tires on the car with winter tires
When using a spare wheel road performance of the car can change. Urgently change the faulty tire, balance a wheel and install on the car.
The spare wheel can have a rim and the tire of the smaller size, than established on the wheel car. When using a spare wheel road performance of the car can change. Urgently replace the damaged tire, to balance a wheel and install it on the car.
Mount only one emergency wheel.
Do not exceed the speed of 80 km/h.
Pass turns slowly.
Do not use a long time.
Immediately replace an emergency wheel with a normal wheel.
It is forbidden to establish on an emergency wheel of a chain of antisliding. If at a puncture of the tire of a forward wheel it is necessary to move with use of chains of antisliding, establish an emergency wheel on the back bridge, and rearrange a back wheel on forward. Check and if necessary modify pressure in tires.